Take part in the Great British Tea Party and raise valuable funds for research, education and patient support!
On Saturday 18th November 2017, Antibiotic Research UK will be hosting its annual Great British Tea Party, which will coincide with European Antibiotic Awareness Day. This year’s Great British Tea Party looks set to be bigger and better than ever!
This is the third consecutive year that Antibiotic Research UK has held the Great British Tea Party. Last year, the event was supported by Archbishop of York, who held a tea party at the Archbishop’s palace and invited many people to join him.
In fact, David Battie, star of the BBC’s Antiques Roadshow, held his own Tea Party in aid of ANTRUK recently. David was generous enough to open his house to members of the public for tea and cake, and then auctioned off a few items from his vast collection of Chinese antiques in order to raise funds for the day. But that’s not the only way you can raise funds at your party – raffles, selling cakes, and competitions can all work too!
To host your own Great British Tea Party please send your name and postal address details by clicking HERE.
Here are some materials that you might find useful to plan for your own Great British Tea Party:
- A Great British Tea Party brochure providing all you need to know to host a Tea Party – download a brochure here.
- A letter for the Great British Tea Party Host which gives some important information about the event.
- If you require invitations to your Tea Party then click here
- If you need a poster for your Tea Party then click here
- Collect the names and addresses of the people who come to your Great British Tea Party so that we can claim Gift Aid. Download the form here.
- Further materials will be included in your Fundraising Pack including collecting boxes, literature about the charity, a brochure.
Holding a tea party but looking for inspiration for what to do to raise money?