Notice is hereby given that the Fifth Annual General Meeting of the Charitable Incorporated Organisation (registration number 1157884), Antibiotic Research UK will be held at 5.00pm on Thursday 18 October 2018 in the Attlee Room, Portcullis House, Palace of Westminster. The Agenda is as follows;
- Acceptance of Minutes from Fourth AGM held on Wednesday 11th October 2017, The Attlee Room, Palace of Westminster, London
- Trustee appointments
- Election of Chairman of Trustees
- Membership and annual membership fee for 2018
- Appointment of Officers
- Appointment of Auditors
- Trustees Annual Report including Statement of Accounts
- Chairman’s Annual Report
- Update of education programmes to be given by Professor Christine Bond, Chair of the Education Committee
- Any other business
Only paid up Members are entitled to vote.
Following the AGM, Members will be able to talk informally with Trustees and Committee members.