We have pleasure in announcing that the charity’s Sixth Annual General Meeting will be held at 5.00pm on Thursday 24 October 2019. Notice of the meeting has already been provided to the charity’s Members by email. The AGM will take place at the Royal College of Pathologists, 6 Alie Street, London E1 8QT (for location map click HERE). If you wish to attend you must have a ticket which can be obtained HERE
The Agenda is as follows;
- Acceptance of Minutes from Fifth AGM held on Thursday 18th October 2018, The Attlee Room, Palace of Westminster, London
- Chairman’s Annual Report
- Trustee resignations and appointments
- Election of Chairman of Trustees
- Amendments to the Constitution – see following pages
- Membership and annual membership fee for 2019
- Appointment of Officers
- Appointment of Auditors
- Trustees Annual Report including Statement of Accounts
- Verbal reports from Professor Christine Bond, Education Committee Chair and Professor Chris Dowson, Science Committee Chair
- Any other business
Only paid up Members are entitled to vote.
Following the AGM, Members will be able to talk informally with Trustees and Committee members. The founding Chair of the charity, Ashley Burgess OBE will be retiring at this meeting. Please come along and thank him for all the work he has done for the charity.
Not a Member yet? Then click HERE to join.