Our local volunteer fundraising groups do amazing work to support Antibiotic Research UK by raising lifesaving funds and spreading the word in their local area. If you’re interested in setting up your own group, we can help you get started. Groups generally meet every 6-8 weeks and organise approximately 3-5 fundraising activities a year.
Benefits of the role:
- Meeting new, likeminded and inspiring people in your area
- Gaining new skills in volunteering, event organisation and charity work
- Bringing together your community
- Making an incredible difference to the lives of people with an antibiotic resistant infection
- And, of course, having a great time too
To hear more about this role please complete this form: